INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTAL COALITION
IEC/OC REGULATORY COMMITTEE CALL
Date: March 19, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Call in Meeting
RSVP: John Gleason , IEC/OC Regulatory Committee Chair
email@example.com Tel: 714.567.2411
You are invited to attend the IEC/OC Regulatory Committee Meeting Call to keep industry partners updated on regulatory initiatives that affect businesses and get involved in the shaping of upcoming regulations and legislation.
Please join the call via your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 213-204-2377 United States, Los Angeles (Toll)
(877) 286-5733 United States (Toll-free)
Conference ID: 847 532 028#
Regulatory Committee Director – John Gleason
Stormwater/Water Chair – Mehran Ebrahimi/ Elizabeth Zernik
Waste Chair – Dave Boggs/ Hari Gupta / Bob Rost
Air Chair – Chris Waller / Paul Engle
Safety Chair – Amir Baum/ TBD
- 1. WELCOME – John Gleason
Acknowledge and confirm subcommittee chairs
- 2. OBJECTIVES FOR MEETING – John Gleason
- 1. Discuss current regulatory issues
- 2. Determine action needed for current regulatory issues or future regulations.
- 3. Discuss/plan trainings
- 3. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS
- 1. STORMWATER/WATER – Mehran Ebrahimi/Elizabeth Zernik
- a) IGP
- b) MSGP – recent draft and comment period
- c) Training success – need for improvement
- 2. Waste – David Boggs
- a) DTSC Regulatory Guidance
California has transitioned to the U.S. EPA’s RCRAinfo Biennial Report module for the 2019 report. TSC has created two short training videos to assist you in registering with RCRAINFO and Completing the Biennial Report online:
Quick and Easy MyRCRAid: <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dtsc.ca.gov_myrcraid-2Dtraining-2Dvideo_&d=DwIGaQ&c=TQzoP61-bYDBLzNd0XmHrw&r=2JtegeC83eOVqKpLWUylGpvMpawz-8U5oeTz6nBh7SA&m=fbrTUIDI6hxo2nYQSAxXWgRjO29H0YfF0UlRENsYa1s&s=2gmr9i-qyQWzf7L1hjqAJfAD3uWrpRUIqvDIPYYsyCE&e= >
Quick and Easy Biennial Report<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dtsc.ca.gov_biennial-2Dreport-2Dtraining-2Dvideo_&d=DwIGaQ&c=TQzoP61-bYDBLzNd0XmHrw&r=2JtegeC83eOVqKpLWUylGpvMpawz-8U5oeTz6nBh7SA&m=fbrTUIDI6hxo2nYQSAxXWgRjO29H0YfF0UlRENsYa1s&s=-GpeClMl5qGcD0e8KrY7k2pSkxwLovMuxPI8UDs-YKY&e=
- c) Meet with regulators?
- d) Workshop on specific Air issue
- e) Training success – need for improvement
- 4. Safety - Chair Amir Baum
- a) Safety Considerations:
- 1. How to effectively work with OSHA regulations to increase worker engagement.
- 2. Best practices for developing an effective job hazard analysis program.
- 3. How to develop a more effective and robust emergency response system.
- 4. How to build stronger safety cultures and a culture of trust and openness for continuous improvement in worker health and safety.
- b) Training plans for Fall
Review Action Items and schedule next meeting
Members please invite a guest. Members are encouraged to invite a guest and introduce them to IEC/OC!