INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTAL COALITION /
Tour of John Wayne Airport
REGISTRATION ENDS NOON, APRIL 17, 2018
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
Location: John Wayne Airport, Maintenance Bldg.
3180 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Time: Registration & Networking: 11:15 a.m.
Lunch & Program:11:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please join us for a special opportunity to tour the John Wayne Airport (JWA) in Costa Mesa, California. JWA is committed to upholding best practices in environmental responsibility and has been an industry leader in implementing policies that provide both sustainability and cost effectiveness. JWA has adopted a variety of environmental policies and practices.
Attendees will have the opportunity to experience the following:
- Tour the John Wayne Airport (bus and minor walking)
- See and learn about the Airport environmental practices and challenges related to – stormwater management, spill management, AST/UST compliance, hazardous waste storage, air emission reduction practices, maintenance areas, solid waste management and recycling.
Tour Guide: Melinda McCoy, PG QSD - Environmental Manager.
Employees of Member Companies: $40 per person.
Guests: (Non-members) $60 per person.
- Attendance is limited to 28 people.
- A box lunch will be provided.
- Registration must be completed 30 days in advance, and is available to the first 28 IEC/OC Members or Guests who register by 4/17/2018.
- Registration is required with full name and Date of birth for security clearance.
- Unregistered walk-ins will not be permitted to participate.
- Cancellations cannot be refunded.
- Unpaid ‘No Shows” will be billed and must be paid.
- Registered guests will be contacted for date of birth before April 17, 2018. If you cannot be reached, you may email your date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon, April 17, 2018.
REGISTER & PAY ONLINE
Visit www.iecoc.net or email completed registration forms to: email@example.com or mail to U.S. mailing address below.
(Credit card payments can be made online, or bring cash/check for payment at the event)
if you are paying by mail, please use the following form when mailing your check to IEC/OC.
Registration for the Tour of John Wayne Airport.
Enclosed is my check in the amount of $ ___________
E-Mail Address: ________________________________________________
My Company/Agency/Institution is a member of the IEC/OC: (YES/NO)
We wish to join IECOC (YES/NO). If you wish to join IEC/OC and pay the annual dues at the time of registration for this tour, you can avail of the member price for this tour.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from IEC/OC, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Industrial Environmental Coalition of Orange County (IEC/OC)
PLEASE NOTE! IEC/OC HAS A NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
PO Box 61511 Irvine, CA 92602
Phone: 657-210-2432 Email: email@example.com www.iecoc.net
Unsubscribe from event announcements