Listing of Job Postings
Listing of Job Postings
How to Apply:
Visit : www.yorkeengr.com
We are looking for a sharp Mid-Level Air Quality Engineer/Scientist to join our team in Northern California. We are a growing, highly respected environmental air quality consulting firm based out of Southern California. We work on a wide variety of environmental air quality permitting and compliance projects, across a diverse range of California industries and locations. We offer a friendly, team-oriented work environment.
The Mid-Level Air Quality Engineer/Scientist performs professional engineering work of considerable difficulty executing the compliance and permitting functions in regards to Air Quality Regulations and Compliance. This candidate will be analyzing permit-related technical and regulatory issues, and communicating those analyses within the department, with applicants, with other agencies and with the public at large; performs other duties as required or assigned.
This is a Mid-Level position working under general supervision and guidance.
The candidate qualifications we are looking for include:
· 5-10 years of work experience in the air quality industry in an engineering role (preferably in a consulting environment);
· Extensive experience with air permitting for Title V, RECLAIM, Annual Emissions Reporting, Air Dispersion Modeling, Air Quality Assessments including Data Analysis and Emission Inventories;
· Ability to manage multiple clients at any given time without losing focus of quality;
· Experience with working on-site at client facilities;
· Proven track record of successful regulatory work in dealing with the BAAQMD, SCAQMD, SJVAPCD, VCAPD, EPA, CARB and other similar agencies;
· Experience in conflict resolution and prioritizing tasks;
· Highly motivated to continue working in air quality environmental field and expand their knowledge and experience;
· CA experience is required.
· Excellent oral and written communication;
· Advanced computer applications and database management;
· Analysis and interpretation;
· Ability to display leadership skills and traits;
· Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access.
· B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, or other Engineering/Scientific degree;
· M.S. preferred but not necessary.
· C.P.P. certification preferred but not required.
· P.E. certifications in the State of CA preferred but not required.
Salary: Commensurate With Experience and Negotiable
Benefits: Full benefits offered Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA etc…
EEO Category: Professionals
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a position you'd like to post here.